- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
In order to provide our services to you, we will ask you to provide personal information that is necessary to provide those services to you. We will only collect the information that is necessary for its specified, concrete, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes. You have the right to choose whether or not to provide the information we have requested, but in most cases, if you do not provide your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services or respond to your queries.
Depending on the service you choose, we may collect the following types of information.
- General Communication: If you contact us we will collect information such as your name, first name, post address, phone number, email address, as well as any other content that you provide. We also may create event logs to diagnose product or app related issues, and capture information relating to any support or service issues. To improve customer service, subject to applicable laws, we may also record and review conversations with customer support representatives and analyze any feedback provided through voluntary customer surveys.
- Surveys: From time to time, we may contact you to participate in online surveys. If you do decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include Personal Information. All information collected from your participation in our surveys is provided by you voluntarily. We may use such information to improve our products, Sites and/or services and in any manner consistent with the policies provided herein.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide to HITEC Luxembourg S.A. with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or request an offer for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
HITEC Luxembourg S.A. collects your data so that we can:
- Process your request.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, HITEC Luxembourg S.A. will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When HITEC Luxembourg S.A. processes your request, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data at our password protected database.
We keep your Data for varying periods according to our Retention Schedule, a copy of which is stored in our data retention schedule and is available on request.
HITEC Luxembourg S.A. would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop HITEC Luxembourg S.A. from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the HITEC Luxembourg S.A.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your data protection rights?
HITEC Luxembourg S.A. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request HITEC Luxembourg S.A. for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that HITEC Luxembourg S.A. correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request HITEC Luxembourg S.A.to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that HITEC Luxembourg S.A. erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that HITEC Luxembourg S.A. restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that HITEC Luxembourg S.A. transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +352 49 84 78 1
Or write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – HITEC Luxembourg S.A. uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – HITEC Luxembourg S.A. uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. HITEC Luxembourg S.A. sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +352 49 84 78 1
Or write to us at:
HITEC Luxembourg S.A.
49, rue du Baerendall,