Oil absorption data system compliant to ASTM D2414 OAN and D3493 COAN for carbon black, ASTM D6854 for silica, as well as ISO 4656
DABS is an oil absorption system to characterize the structure of carbon black and silica, as well as oil absorption of other powder material, also known as DPB absorption, DBP number or DOP number.
The data treatment for recording of a full mixing curve was initially developed by HITEC Luxembourg and is since then constantly further extended to satisfy increasing performance requirements.
The actual version, released in 2021, is the result of more than 20 years of experience in testing carbon black structure.
- State-of-the-art design
- Improved Safety and ergonomics
- Panel mounted 7” LCD screen
- Anodized aluminium frame and fully dust proof stainless steel electronic cabinet
- Compact table model – small footprint
- AC mains supply only – wide range mains 100 to 240 VAC
- New Software application Java based
- Customizable test parameters